greetings followers!!!
how nice of you to stop by and see what we're up to!! this is adrienne even though I'm under nor's account. this is the first time i've blogged so I want to just share some highlights of the day!!
- STICKERS!! At the Thai school I decided to pass out some stickers to a group of young girls, but then the word started spreading and before I knew it there was a FLOOD of kids swarming for stickers. it's amazing how simple something like happy face stickers can make kids go CRAZY!!
- LEAN on meeeee. Matt & I have been teaching our kids "Lean On Me" GLEE version!!! We weren't sure how their English levels would be, but we've been able to teach the first 4 stanzas!! it's quite beautiful listening to them. we've even added hand motions =)
- CHICKEN! just now the kids at the orphanage chased after a chicken and DROWNED it and then defeathered it. grosssss!!!!
-SHOWERing....our entire team is currently sharing TWO showers due to plumbing issues so right now as we wait for our turn to shower in the loft, we get to update the blog =). it's great because at the end of the day when we've seen each other all day, we get to see each other more haha.
PRAYER!
-please pray for some of us as we're sharing our testimonies in our classes at the Thai school. pray for effectiveness and their receptiveness.
okay, i must give up the computer now!! thanks for reading!! God is good!
<3 adrienne
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey, Adrienne! Didn't you wished that you brought more stickers?! I can only imagine the happy faces of these orphans and children enjoying their stickers. You and Matt have brought joy beyond their expectation.
ReplyDeleteNow...the part about the chicken...it's way too funny or gross that you have to withness it. If it's not running around...the chicken is not FRESH! Right?
Good Luck & we're asking "dad" for you and your entire Thailand Team good health & safety.
Love,
mom & dad
I hope you took pictures of the chicken. When you come back, we're getting some chicken.
ReplyDelete...and you WOULD teach them a song Glee style! Quite proud.
Praying for you and the team!
=)Priscilla