Allison and I have become best friends!
We stay up praying and reading the Bible.
Mother Adrienne watches over us and plays us nice music.
We like her.
Today we took roommate photos! They were special.
The little girls (Steph, Ashley, Jackie) admire us
and like to copy our style.
We don't mind, we know we're cool.
Our new role model is Lillian,
the coolest girl on the playground.
We constantly are in awe of her bright red Crocs
and funny jokes!
Bye Bye America, we miss you.
Love,
Noreen and Allison!
___
edit: Quick apologies for the last post. As you can tell, by the end of the day we've lost coherence from long days of teaching and sweating. Allison, Adrienne, and I are really enjoying rooming together (I hope they think the same, haha). I've been really blessed by our group devotion and prayer times and even the encouragement throughout the day. The tire of the long days are washed away with cold showers and falling asleep to the sound of rain. Praise God for amazing roomies, good food, nice people, and constant faithfulness!
fun fact: the roosters crow at all hours of the day. It's SO WEIRD!
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
nor....its not official until...ITS BEEN FRIENDSHIP BRACED-liteed ...get your bff status right!
ReplyDeleteps praying for you guys. Already sounds like God moving.